The Model 2550 is a mid-sized stump grinder available with gas or diesel engine options around 50 horsepower. This unit is extremely popular due to its ability to grind a wide array of stumps while still being easily maneuvered with a weight of around 2,280 pounds. Four-wheel drive is standard giving the unit added versatility for traveling over soft terrain. The front drive tires feature removeable dual wheels for added stability and flotation.
Two control configurations are available that include controls mounted on the side of the machine or an optional radio remote control with tether back-up. Either option is user friendly so operator’s can choose the best set-up they prefer for optimal grinding and performance.
Optional Super sweep can be added as an option as well. Bandit’s Super Sweep prevents unseasoned grinders from taking too big of a cut and stalling the engine by automatically backing the cutter wheel away once the engine reaches at pre-set low RPM. When the engine recovers its RPM, the cutter wheel will continue.
- 21″ diameter x 1″ thick Green Wheel with 18 teeth (option)
- 21″ diameter x 1/2″ thick New Revolution wheel with 24 teeth (option)
- Kohler 49 horsepower engine – diesel (option)
- Kubota 49 horsepower engine – gas or diesel (option)
- Cutter wheel is driven via hydraulic motor (no belts or bearings to maintain!)
- Cutter wheel is engaged via electronic switch
- Optional 35″ wide hydraulic grading blade
- Four-wheel drive – standard
- Optional Super Sweep
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs