The Model 2650 is a high production stump grinder with the ability to tackle larger diameter stumps with ease. Removable dual drive wheels allow this unit to achieve a width of 35″ to fit through backyard gates. With a weight of around 3,820 pounds the 2650 can easily float over softer ground conditions leaving minimal footprint. A Kohler 74 horsepower diesel engine provides high torque for powering through stumps and the unit can be ordered with a swing-out operator’s console or radio remote with tether back-up.
Optional Super sweep can be added as an option as well. Bandit’s Super Sweep prevents unseasoned grinders from taking too big of a cut and stalling the engine by automatically backing the cutter wheel away once the engine reaches at pre-set low RPM. When the engine recovers its RPM, the cutter wheel will continue.
- 21″ diameter x 1″ thick Green Wheel with 18 teeth (option)
- 21″ diameter x 1/2″ thick New Revolution wheel with 24 teeth (option)
- Cutter wheel is driven via hydraulic motor (no belts or bearings to maintain!)
- Cutter wheel is engaged via electronic switch
- 35″ or 54″ wide grading blade options
- Four-wheel drive – standard
- Optional Super Sweep