120 or 165
Bandit’s largest wheeled stump grinder is a popular choice for companies needing a high-performance machine capable of quickly clearing large stumps, yet still has the size and maneuverability for backyard removals. A Caterpillar 120 horsepower diesel engine or GM 165 horsepower gas engine can be equipped on this model. With a broad 75″ cutter swing and aggressive horsepower, the Model 2890SP can grind large diameter stumps in a matter of minutes. A swing-out operator’s console or radio remote control can be chosen from as well.
- 24″ diameter x 1 1/4″ thick Green Wheel with 24 teeth (option)
- 25 1/2″ diameter x 1 1/2″ thick New Revolution wheel with 32 teeth (option)
- Cutter wheel is driven via hydraulic motor (no belts or bearings to maintain!)
- Cutter wheel is engaged via electronic switch
- 35″ or 54″ wide grading blade options
- Four-wheel drive – standard
- Optional Super Sweep
Iron Source is the premier Bandit equipment dealer in Delaware!
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs