The Beast® Model 2460XP will outperform all other grinders in its size class. The 2460XP is equipped with a 60” wide by 30” diameter cutter mill and a 24″ high x 60″ wide mill opening. This machine uses a 30-tooth cutter mill running Bandit’s patented saw-tooth style cutter bodies that regulate the size of the tooth’s bite. Most of the material is sized in the initial cut, so material exits the large screening area quicker.
A Caterpillar 536 or John Deere 525 horsepower engine is available to choose from. A wide variety of tooth and screen options are available to adequately process and size material. Two side screens are easily changed by being removed from the side of the machine.
The standard height adjustable discharge gives ample room for discharging material and features a magnetic head pulley at the end for separating nails from the mulch pile.
A 14′ 8″ long x 60″ infeed with double slat design track style infeed conveyor provides ample room for feeding a wide variety of material. A 20″ diameter feed wheel further assists with pulling material into the mill. All grinding functions are controlled with a wirelss radio remote control with tether back-up.
- (2) 20,000 pound air brake axles with (4) 385/60R 22.5″ tires
- 3″ pintle ring or fifth wheel hitch options available
- 14′ 8″ long x 60″ steel infeed conveyor (actual hopper length – 13′ 10″)
- (1) 20″ diameter feed wheel controlled via remote control
- 36″ diameter x 60″ wide cutter mill with 30 teeth
- (1) 11′ 6″ long primary and (1) 22′ 9″ long secondary height adjustable discharge with magnetic head pulley (42″ wide)
- Bandit control panel with proportional feed (5 infeed speeds)
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
- Caterpillar 536 or John Deere 525 horsepower
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs