The Beast® Model 2680XP track features the same cutter mill as the 3680XP track but comes in a more compact size and lighter weight weighing around 68,000 pounds. The 2680XP track is equipped with a 42” diameter by 63” wide cutter mill and a 35″ high x 60″ wide mill opening. This machine uses a 30 or 60-tooth cutter mill running Bandit’s patented saw-tooth style cutter bodies that regulate the size of the tooth’s bite. Most of the material is sized in the initial cut, so material exits the large screening area quicker. The cutter mill on the 2680XP track is larger in diameter compared to most competitive grinders allowing it to process larger diameter material with less vibration while using less horsepower and fuel.
Choose from a Caterpillar 540 or 755 horsepower engine or a John Deere 525 horsepower. A wide variety of tooth and screen options are available to adequately process and size material. A single screen and gate can easily be changed from the side of the grinding chamber while utilizing the standard screen changing arm.
The 2680XP track comes equipped with a Caterpillar 320L steel track undercarriage and all track and grinding functions are controlled with a wireless radio remote control with tether back-up.
A 12′ 10″ long x 60″ infeed with double slat design track style infeed conveyor provides ample room for feeding a wide variety of material. A 20″ diameter feed wheel further assists with pulling material into the mill. Proportional feed is also standard with 6-speed adjustments allow for maximum productivity and fuel efficiency.
- Caterpillar 320L Steel track undercarriage
- 540 to 755 horsepower diesel engine options
- 12′ 10″ long x 60″ steel infeed conveyor (actual hopper length – 12′)
- (1) 20″ diameter feed wheel controlled via remote control
- 42″ diameter x 63″ wide cutter mill with 30 or 60 teeth
- 30′ long x 4′ wide height adjustable discharge with magnetic head pulley
- Bandit control panel with proportional feed (6 infeed speeds)
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs