The Beast® Model 3680XP is a high production grinder and is the most popular model offered from Bandit. The 3680XP is equipped with a 42” diameter by 63” wide cutter mill and a 35″ high x 60″ wide mill opening. This machine uses a 30 or 60-tooth cutter mill running Bandit’s patented saw-tooth style cutter bodies that regulate the size of the tooth’s bite. Most of the material is sized in the initial cut, so material exits the large screening area quicker. The cutter mill on the 3680XP is larger in diameter compared to most competitive grinders allowing it to process larger diameter material with less vibration while using less horsepower and fuel.
Choose from a Caterpillar 540 or 755 horsepower engine. A wide variety of tooth and screen options are available to adequately process and size material. A single screen and gate can easily be changed from the side of the grinding chamber while utilizing the standard screen changing arm. The standard height adjustable discharge gives ample room for discharging material and features a magnetic head pulley at the end for separating nails from mulch pile.
A 20′ long x 60″ infeed with double slat design track style infeed conveyor provides ample room for feeding a wide variety of material. A 20″ diameter feed wheel further assists with pulling material into the mill. Proportional feed is also standard with 6-speed adjustments allow for maximum productivity and fuel efficiency. All grinding functions are controlled with a wireless radio remote control with tether back-up.
- (3) 25,000 pound air brake axles with (6) 385/60R 22.5″ tires
- 3″ pintle ring or fifth wheel hitch options available
- 540 to 755 horsepower diesel engine options
- 19′ long x 60″ steel infeed conveyor (actual hopper length – 17′ 6″)
- (1) 20″ diameter feed wheel controlled via remote control
- 42″ diameter x 63″ wide cutter mill with 30 or 60 teeth
- 30′ long x 4′ wide height adjustable discharge with magnetic head pulley
- Bandit control panel with proportional feed (6 infeed speeds)
- Radio remote control with tether back-up