The Beast® Model 4680XP is a high-production, no-compromise horizontal grinder. With engine options up to 1,200 horsepower and a huge 45-inch by 60-inch mill opening, there isn’t another horizontal grinder on the market that can match the 4680XP’s level of production and performance. Whether turning large piles of waste wood into larger mulch piles, processing bulky chunk wood, cleaning up storm damage and debris after natural disasters or recycling shingles for hot-mix asphalt, the Model 4680XP is simply unstoppable.
The 4680XP features a massive 59 1/2″ diameter x 63″ wide cutter mill equipped with 48 teeth and are attached to Bandit’s patented saw-tooth style cutter bodies that regulate the size of the tooth’s bite. Most of the material is sized in the initial cut, so material exits the large screening area quicker. The cutter mill on the 4680XP is larger in diameter compared to most competitive grinders allowing it to process larger diameter material with less vibration while using less horsepower and fuel.
A 17′ 10″ long x 60″ infeed with double slat design track style infeed conveyor provides ample room for feeding a wide variety of material. A 30″ diameter feed wheel further assists with pulling material into the mill. Proportional feed is also standard with 6-speed adjustments allow for maximum productivity and fuel efficiency. All grinding functions are controlled with a wireless radio remote control with tether back-up.
- (4) 25,000 pound air brake axles with (16) 11R/22.5″ tires mounted on dual rims
- Standard fifth wheel hitch
- 875 to 1,200 horsepower diesel engine options
- 17′ 10″ long x 60″ steel infeed conveyor (actual hopper length – 16′ 4″)
- (1) 30″ diameter feed wheel controlled via remote control
- 59 12″ diameter x 63″ wide cutter mill 48 teeth
- (1) 10′ long primary and (1) 25′ 6″ long secondary height adjustable discharge with magnetic head pulley (56″ wide)
- Bandit control panel with proportional feed (6 infeed speeds)
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs