The BTC-300 is the next evolution for Bandit high-performance land-clearing track carriers with interchangeable forestry mowers and stump grinding heads. It features a deluxe, climate-controlled operator’s cab that tilts for easy maintenance access. Cabs are fully ROPS/FOPS/OPS certified and comfortable, with all machine functions controlled from an air-ride captain’s chair.
The BTC-300 rides on a proven CAT 315 steel-track undercarriage for exceptional all-terrain capability. The 90” mowing attachment easily clears brush and small trees, or switch to the 44” diameter stump grinding attachment for aggressive stump removal.
Customers can choose from a John Deere 300 or Caterpillar 321 horsepower engine providing ample power to either attachment.
- CAT 315 steel track undercarriage
- Climate-controlled with air-ride captain’s chair
- ROPS/FOPS/OPS certified operator’s cab
- John Deere 300 or Caterpillar 321 horsepower engine options
- 90″ wide mulcher attachment with 46 teeth
- 44″ diameter stump grinder attachment with 64 teeth
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs