Popular for its great combination of size, production, and price, the 20-inch capacity Model 2090 whole tree chipper is extremely popular among tree care companies and smaller logging operations. Its 26.25-inch by 24.5-inch throat opening easily accepts large diameter, brushy material. Dual feed wheels in Bandit’s unique Slide Box Feed System provide the industry’s best pulling and crushing power.
Caterpillar, Cummins, or John Deere engines ranging from 275 to 350 horsepower are available. Additional options including a hydraulic winch, 5 1/2′ infeed conveyor, forestry style discharge, or Kesla loader.
The powerful feed system on the 2090 can generate just under 13,500 pounds of total pulling power easily pulling in whole trees making the unit easier to feed and more productive. The direct down pressure provided by the standard hydraulic lift cylinder generates significant down pressure to easily crush material into the chipper. These combinations allow the 2090 to easily process a wide array of trees with unmatched pulling and compressing power.
- 270 degree hydraulic swivel discharge with end deflector
- 37″ diameter x 24″ wide drum with four knives
- 41″ high x 64″ wide infeed hopper with 30″ weld on infeed tray
- (1) 27″ diameter x 32″ wide feed wheel (driven via (2) 63.9 CID motors / chain)
- (1) 10 5/8″ diameter x 32″ wide feed wheel (driven via (1) 63.9 CID motor)
- Standard radio remote control with tether back-up
- Optional hydraulic winch
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs