Bandit’s Model 3090 is rated as a 24-inch capacity whole tree chipper, but actually has a 26-inch by 36-inch chipper throat opening so it easily handles large whole trees, tops, and logging slash. It features Bandit’s unique Slide Box Feed System, and is available with a dedicated microchip drum. Depending on engine options, the Model 3090 can fully load chip trailers in around 15 minutes. A standard 7 1/2′ infeed conveyor provides further assistance for loading and pulling material into the chipper.
Caterpillar C18, 755 or 800 horsepower engine options are available to choose from. The standard forestry style stationary discharge chute enhances chipping throwing velocity fully packing chip vans to their max capacity.
The powerful feed system on the 3090 is capable of generating just over 16,500 pounds of total pulling power easily pulling in whole trees making the unit easier to feed and more productive. The direct down pressure provided by the standard hydraulic lift cylinder generates 16,640 pounds of down pressure to easily crush material into the chipper. These combinations allow the 3090 to easily process a wide array of trees with unmatched pulling and compressing power.
- 37″ diameter x 36″ wide drum with six knives
- (2) 15 3/4″ diameter x 36″ wide top feed wheels (Driven via (2) 63.9 CID motors / chain)
- (1) 10 5/8″ diameter x 36″ wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via (2) hydraulic motors / gearbox)
- Optional 30″ single top feed wheel in lieu of two top feed wheels
- Standard 7 1/2′ infeed conveyor
- Tandem 25,000 air brakes axles with dual or super single tires
- 3″ pintle ring or fifth wheel hitch options available
- Forestry style discharge with hydraulic side to side / up or down end deflector
- Optional vertical side feed wheels
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs