The 30-inch capacity Model 3590 is a powerhouse for logging professionals seeking a high-production, low maintenance whole tree chipper. Featuring a 30-inch by 48-inch chipper throat opening and a powerful three-wheel feed system, the Model 3590 easily handles large material. This powerful chipper can fill a 45-foot trailer in approximately 12 minutes, consistently outpacing other 30-inch capacity chippers while burning less fuel per load.
Engine options ranging from 755 to 1,050 horsepower are available to choose from. The standard forestry style stationary discharge chute enhances chipping throwing velocity fully packing chip vans to their max capacity.
The powerful feed system on the 3590 is capable of generating just over 16,500 pounds of total pulling power easily pulling in whole trees making the unit easier to feed and more productive. The direct down pressure provided by the standard hydraulic lift cylinder generates 20,920 pounds of down pressure to easily crush material into the chipper. These combinations allow the 3590 to easily process a wide array of trees with unmatched pulling and compressing power.
- 37″ diameter x 48″ wide chipper drum with 8 knives
- (2) 15 3/4″ diameter x 48″ wide top feed wheels (Driven via (2) 63.9 CID motors / chain)
- (1) 10 5/8″ diameter x 48″ wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via (2) hydraulic motors / gearbox)
- Standard 7 1/2′ infeed conveyor
- Tandem 25,000 air brakes axles with dual or super single tires
- Standard fifth wheel hitch
- Forestry style discharge with hydraulic side to side / up or down end deflector
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
- Optional vertical side feed wheels
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs