The Bandit® Model 3590XL is simply the most productive whole tree chipper on the market. It features a 36-inch by 48-inch throat opening, behind which lies a massive 48-inch diameter chipping drum. Feeding the 3590XL is a super-sized five-wheel feed system that can pull in, crush and compress even the hardest forked branches and largest whole trees. This amazing machine can fully load a 45-foot trailer in approximately seven minutes, without the need for an additional chip accelerator.
Engine options ranging from 875 to 1,200 horsepower are available. The standard 7 1/2′ long infeed conveyor assists with pulling material into the chipper.
A Rotobec cab and loader can be outfitted on the 3590XL making it one of the most productive and versatile whole tree chippers available on the market today.
- Clean feed system
- Dual hydraulic feed wheel lift cylinders
- Radio remote control /w tether backup
- Reversing auto feed
- Slide Box Feed System w/ 5 feed wheels (3 horizontal, 2 vertical)
- Stationary discharge with adjustable chip deflector
- Optional microchip drum
- Optional proportional feed system
- Optional operator cab w/ loader