The Bandit Intimidator® 20XP is great for companies seeking a cost-effective machine with the capabilities of a whole tree chipper, but in a smaller package that’s easier to tow and maneuver. Officially rated as a 20-inch capacity machine, this exceptionally versatile chipper actually features a large 26.25-inch by 24.5-inch throat opening to easily handle large whole trees. Bandit’s Slide Box Feed System has no problem pulling in and crushing the most stubborn forked limbs and dense hardwood, chipping material to fill chip vans in roughly 50 minutes.
Caterpillar, Cummins or John Deere engines are available ranging from 275 to 350 horsepower. Additional options including a 5 1/2″ infeed conveyor, forestry style discharge, Bandit or Kesla loader are available to choose from.
The powerful feed system on the 20xp is capable of generating just under 11,000 pounds of total pulling power easily pulling in whole trees making the unit easier to feed and more productive.
- 270 degree hydraulic swivel discharge with end deflector
- 37″ diameter x 24″ wide drum with four knives
- 41″ high x 64″ wide infeed hopper with 30″ solid tray
- Optional 5 1/2′ infeed conveyor
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Optional Bandit or Kesla Loader
- (1) 15 3/4″ diameter x 32″ wide top feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor / chain)
- (1) 10 5/8″ diameter x 32″ wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor)
- Radio remote control with tether back-up
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs