74 to 145
As a mid-sized 12″ capacity disc-style chipper, The Model 200XP features most of the same features and options as the 200UC, but comes equipped with a thicker chipper disc and optional winch. In most instances we recommend either the 200UC or 250XP, but if you are looking for a 12″ disc chipper with winch and don’t feel like stepping up to the weight and price of a 250XP then this model is worth taking a look at.
The powerful dual feed wheel system is driven via (2) 15.9 CID hydraulic motors providing approximately 3,376 pounds of pulling power. The standard hydraulic lift cylinder is recommended for additional pulling and compressing power making the unit easier to feed and more productive.
Choose from gas or diesel engine options from 74 to 145 horsepower. A 45″ inch wide infeed is standard giving plenty of room for chipping brushy material.
- 74 – 145 horsepower gas and diesel engine options available
- 40″ diameter x 2″ thick with four knives
- (2) 7 1/2″ diameter x 16 3/8″ wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- (2) 15.9 CID hydraulic motors
- 29″ high x 45″ wide infeed with fold down tray
- Single 7,000 pound axle with 235/80R 16″ tires
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Optional Hydraulic winch