120 to 174
The Model 255XP is a 15″ capacity disc-style chipper featuring a similar feed system to the Model 250XP but with feed wheels that are 25″. The extra feed wheel width further assists with pulling and compressing material into the chipper. As with all disc chippers, the 255XP will effectively chip larger diameter material while utilizing less horsepower and fuel.
(2) Powerful dual feed wheels are driven via 32.3 CID hydraulic motors providing 4,480 pounds of pulling power. The standard hydraulic lift cylinder easily crushes and compresses material reducing chainsaw work. A wide profile 64″ wide infeed with fold down tray is standard. For added durability an optional solid tray with heavy-duty rim is recommended.
Gas and diesel engine options are available from 120 to 174 horsepower. All of these combinations make the 255XP a great option in the 15″ chipper class.
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- 360 degree hand crank discharge chute with end chip deflector (height adjustable)
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Optional Hydraulic winch
- Optional solid infeed tray with heavy-duty rim
- (2) 32.3 CID hydraulic motors
- 120 to 174 gas and diesel engine options available
- Single 10,000 pound axle with (2) 215/75R 17.5″ tires
- 45″ diameter x 2″ thick chipper disc with four knives
- (2) 10 5/8″ diameter x 25″ wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- 33 1/2″ high x 64″ wide tapered infeed hopper with 30″ fold down infeed hopper tray