Bandit’s largest hand-fed disc-style chipper is designed for tree service professionals regularly involved in large tree takedowns. This 18-inch capacity chipper features a large 18.5-inch by 20-inch throat opening to easily accept multiple branches and whole trees. Using Bandit’s proven Slide Box Feed System, the Model 280XP has no problem pulling in big trees, crushing limby, forked branches, or processing multiple stems at once.
- 345-degree rotating height-adjustable discharge chute w/ adjustable chip deflector
- Gas or Diesel engines available
- Hydraulic lift cylinder for top feed wheel
- Reversing auto feed
- Slide box feed system w/ dual horizontal feed wheels
- Optional hydraulic bottom bump bar
- Optional 270-degree hydraulic swivel discharge
- Optional grapple loader
- Optional welded HD infeed tray
- Optional hydraulic winch
- Optional heavy-duty “HD” version with upgraded components
Iron Source is the premier Bandit equipment dealer in Delaware!
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs