25 to 37
The Bandit Model 65XP is an entry level disc-style chipper capable of chipping material up to 6″ in diameter. A great all around unit for rental and landscape companies looking for an economical easy to tow unit. Weighing approximately 2,000 pounds this machine can easily be maneuvered in tight areas. Kohler or Briggs gas engine options are available ranging from 25 to 37 horsepower.
The feed system consists of a single pivoting top feed wheel driven via a 24.95 CID hydraulic motor. Down pressure springs are featured on each side of the feed wheel providing over 550 pounds of down pressure allowing the 65XP to easily pull and compress material into the chipper. A wide profile infeed hopper further enhances the machine’s ability to process limby material and small trees.
The 65XP rides on a 2,200 pound axle, an optional 3,500 pound axle with 14″ tires is also available. The optional auto feed is recommended to regulate the feed system in lieu of having to stay by the machine and use the control bar.
- 25 to 37 Kohler or Briggs gas engine options
- 26″ diameter x 3/4 thick chipper disc with two knives
- (1) pivoting single feed wheel 10 5/8″ diameter x 11 1/2″ wide
- 29″ high x 42″ wide infeed with folding tray
- Single 2,200 pound axle with (2) 20.5 x 8 x10 tires
- 360 degree manual discharge chute with end chip deflector
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs