25 to 37
The Bandit® Model 75XP features the same features and options as the popular Model 65XP but has a feed wheel that pivots in the opposite direction which allows the feed wheel to be in close proximity to the chipper disc reducing the chances for smaller pieces to wedge or bind the feed system. The throat opening is 7″ high x 12″ wide and compared to most competitors in this size range the width is nearly double making this unit one of the more production machines in this size range.
Kohler or Briggs gas engines ranging from 25 to 37 horsepower are available allowing users to choose the specific engine that meets their preference. A single 2,200 pound axle is standard, and a 3,500 pound axle with 14″ tires can be ordered as an option giving the unit a more rugged look.
The feed system consists of a single pivoting top feed wheel driven via a 24.95 CID hydraulic motor. Down pressure springs are featured on each side of the feed wheel providing over 550 pounds of down pressure allowing the 75XP to easily pull and compress material into the chipper. A wide profile infeed hopper further enhances the machines ability to process limby material and small trees.
- 25 to 37 Kohler or Briggs gas engine options
- 26″ diameter x 3/4 thick chipper disc with two knives
- (1) pivoting single feed wheel 10 5/8″ diameter x 11 1/2″ wide
- 29″ high x 42″ wide infeed with folding tray
- Single 2,200 pound axle with (2) 20.5 x 8 x10 tires
- 360 degree manual discharge chute with end chip deflector