37 to 89
The Model 90XP is a 9″ capacity disc-style chipper and has a distinguished career serving tree care professionals, rental companies and municipalities needing a productive, cost-effective, light-weight chipper. Weighing approximately 4,600 pounds with a gas engine this unit is the perfect solution for those needing a compact and easy to tow machine with the capability to chip material up to 9″ in diameter.
A wide of array of engine options are available ranging from 37 to 89 horsepower. If you are looking for a low-cost machine, the Kohler 37 horsepower gas engine is a viable solution and if more power is desired gas and diesel engines are offered all the way up to 89 horsepower.
A throat opening of 9 1/2″ high x 17″ wide along with a 29″ high x 45″ wide infeed provides ample room to easily feed material up to 9″ in diameter. The powerful dual feed wheel system is driven via (2) 15.9 CID hydraulic motors providing approximately 3,376 pounds of pulling power. The optional hydraulic lift cylinder is recommended for additional pulling and compressing power making the unit easier to feed and more productive.
- 37 to 89 horsepower gas and diesel engine options
- 30″ diameter x 1 1/2″ thick chipper disc with four knives
- (2) 7 1/2″ diameter x 16 3/8″ wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- (2) 15.9 CID hydraulic motors
- 29″ high x 35″ wide infeed with fold down tray
- Single 6,000 pound axle with 225/75R 15″ tires
- 360 degree hand crank discharge chute with end chip deflector (height adjustable)
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Optional Hydraulic lift cylinder
- Optional Hydraulic winch
- Optional 45″ wide infeed in lieu of 35 ” wide