49.4 to 145
Companies seeking a highly productive, compact 12-inch capacity drum-style chipper turn to the Intimidator™ 12XP. Featuring a 24-inch diameter drum with a large 14 1/4-inch high by 17-inch wide throat opening, it easily processes large brush stacks and limbs.
Powerful dual feed wheels mounted in Bandit’s proven Slide Box Feed System provide direct down pressure to material entering the chipper, requiring little-to-no trim work on material before feeding it through the chipper. The standard hydraulic lift cylinder is a great feature providing extra hydraulic down pressure reducing chainsaw work making the unit easier to feed increasing productivity.
A wide profile 54″ wide infeed hopper gives ample room allowing limbs and other harder to chip pieces to be processed with ease. Gas and diesel engine options are available ranging from 49.4 to 145 horsepower.
For added productivity and versatility add the optional hydraulic winch making it easier to get large piles of brush or trees up into the chipper.
- 49.4 – 145 horsepower gas and diesel engine options available
- 24″ diameter x 18 3/4″ wide drum with four knives
- (2) 7 1/2″ diameter x 16 3/8″ wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- 29″ high x 54″ infeed with folding tray
- Single 7,000 pound axle with 235/80R 16″ tires
- 360 degree hand crank discharge chute with end chip deflector (height adjustable)
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Optional Hydraulic winch
- Optional solid infeed tray with heavy-duty rim
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs