74 – 165
For those seeking a compact-yet powerful 15” capacity drum chipper turn to the Intimidator 15XPC. This impressive chipper features a 24” diameter chipping drum with four knives. Built stronger using the highest quality components and assembled with solid welded construction, the Intimidator 15XPC will outperform and outlast all other 15” capacity drum chippers on the market.
The 15XPC can easily be towed due to it slim design and weighing approximately 6,800 pounds with 145 horsepower gas engine.
The powerful dual feed wheel system consisting of 10 5/8″ diameter feed wheels driven via 32.3 CID hydraulic motors achieves high pulling and compressing power making the unit easy to feed. The standard hydraulic lift cylinder gives extra down pressure and allows the top feed wheel to be hydraulically raised to feed larger diameter pieces.
As with all of Bandit Models, a wide array of gas and diesel engine options are offered. The Model 15XPC can be equipped with Kohler or Caterpillar diesel and PSI or Ford gas engine options ranging from 74 to 165 horsepower.
- 74 – 165 horsepower gas and diesel engine options available
- 24″ diameter x 18 3/4″ wide drum with four knives
- (2) 10 5/8″ diameter x 18 3/4″ wide feed wheels with bottom clean out door
- (2) 32.3 CID hydraulic motors
- 30 3/4″ high x 54″ infeed with folding tray
- Single 8,000 pound axle with (2) 215/75R 17.5″ tires
- 360 degree hand crank discharge chute with end chip deflector (height adjustable)
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Optional Hydraulic winch
- Optional solid infeed tray with heavy-duty rim