165 to 225
The Intimidator 19XPC features Bandit’s most powerful feed system available on a hand-fed chipper. The Slide Box Feed System features a massive 25” wide by 15-¾” diameter top feed wheel powered by a chain drive system, and a 25” wide by 10-5/8″ wide bottom feed wheel roller, generating an astonishing 10,824 pounds of pulling power. This means larger material is pulled in easier, reducing the time and labor costs for trimming while increasing production.
A wide array of gas and diesel engine options ranging from 165 to 225 horsepower are offered giving users a choice based on their chipping needs or preference. The 19XPC can be ordered as a single axle with single or dual tires, tandem axles or track. With a gas engine, single axle and limited options the 19XPC can be built to weigh under 10,000 pounds.
If you are looking for a high production chipper to chip large diameter material with ease, give us a call today to arrange a demonstration.
- 165 to 225 horsepower gas and diesel engine options
- 37″ diameter x 22″ wide drum with four knives
- (1) 10 5/8″ diameter x 25″ wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor)
- (1) 15 3/4″ diameter x 25″ wide top feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor / chain)
- 33 3/4″ high x 64″ wide infeed with folding tray
- Single 12,000 pound axle with (2) 235/75R 17.5″ tires
- 360 degree hand crank discharge chute with end chip deflector (height adjustable)
- Bandit control panel with reversing auto feed
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Optional Hydraulic winch
- Optional solid infeed tray with heavy-duty rim