174 to 321
The Intimidator 21XP chipper is the largest hand-fed chipper offered. Although rated as 21″ capacity, the throat opening is 26.25 inches high x 24.5 inches wide allowing the unit to process large diameter limby material. The feed system is extremely powerful generating approximately 10,824 pounds of pulling power. The standard hydraulic lift cylinder further enhances productivity by providing hydraulic down pressure as needed reducing chainsaw work. These combinations make the 21XP a great solution for a wide array of projects consisting of large diameter chipping.
With engine options ranging from 174 to 321 horsepower there are a wide variety of engines to choose from based on each users specific chipping needs or preference. Rear mounted knuckle boom loaders have become increasingly popular on the 21XP. Two loader options are offered, a Bandit manufactured loader providing side to side swing of 45 degrees or a loader purchased from Kesla featuring 360 degrees of swing and more pulling and lifting power compared to the Bandit loader.
- 37″ diameter x 24″ wide drum with four knives
- (1) 10 5/8″ diameter x 32″ wide bottom feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor)
- (1) 15 3/4″ diameter x 32″ wide feed wheel (Driven via 63.9 CID motor / chain)
- 41″ high x 64″ wide infeed hopper with folding tray
- 270 degree hydraulic swivel discharge with end deflector
- Standard hydraulic lift cylinder
- Optional Hydraulic winch
- Optional Bandit or Kesla Loader
- 174 to 321 horsepower Cat or John Deere diesel engine options
- Tandem 8,000 pound axles with 235/75R 17.5″ tires
Give us a call and we will match you with a machine that meets your needs