The CDL Driver position will require a knowledge of securing heavy equipment; mechanical knowledge (can change the battery & oil in your own car, general maintenance) and must know how to read a GPS (physical map also).
If you are organized and have a clean driving record this could be the job for you!
- Safely deliver equipment on-time
- Load and unload equipment from truck
- Must have CDL and 3 years of CDL driving experience
- Must have a valid DOT card
- Clean driving record (no more than 3 points)
From $22.00 per hour
Trucking driver type
Trucking home time