Iron Source, Delmarva’s largest locally owned equipment rental company, is now hiring at our New Castle location.
As an Equipment Associate at Iron Source, you will perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure smooth branch operation. Your primary responsibility will be to provide labor
assistance to service technicians, sales staff and other branch personnel engaged in meeting the needs of customers.
Your strong work ethic, reliability and positive attitude will make you an asset to our branch and entire organization You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement opportunities.
- Checking equipment for damage, usage, and fuel level upon return to the branch
- Inspect rental equipment for safety decals, safety compliance, and ensure that equipment is in good working order
- Clean all equipment and maintain a clean work area
- Load and unload rental equipment
- Checkout and demonstrate equipment for customers as well as drive a delivery truck to pick-up and drop-off equipment
- Perform rental ready routine maintenance and inspections.
- Other tasks assigned as needed
- Effective communication, multi-tasking and strong teamwork skills
- Diligent attention to safety and procedure with an emphasis on safety both in driving and entering/exiting vehicle
- Self-motivated, responsible, reliable, and willing to work in all weather conditions and environments.
- Knowledge of safe operating techniques of equipment
- Positive attitude and work ethic along with excellent customer service skills
- Must be 21 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
- Must provide MVR which is no more than 90 days old
- May not have more than three moving violations within the last three years
- No serious moving violation within the last five years. (DUI, Leaving the scene of an accident, two or more excessive speeding, following too close, reckless, improper lane change or any violation resulting in a fatality)
- Maximum of one at fault accident within the last three years
- Must be able to pass a post-job offer drug screen
New Castle, Delaware