Small Engine Repair Technician
- Customer service skills
- Perform routine service/maintenance on small outdoor power engines.
- Assemble new equipment.
- Repair, inspect and maintain all equipment properly.
- Diagnose and repair problems.
- Parts look-up, troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Teardown and inspect engines.
- Write up work orders, tag, load and unload equipment.
- Must be able to pass a post-job offer drug screen & physical
- This position requires that the applicant have a satisfactory background check prior to accepting the position
- Certification in small engine repair is highly desired but not required.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life, Accident, Disability and Hospital Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off