- Check-in and keep accurate paperwork of rented and returned equipment
- Clean all Interiors and Exteriors of equipment and place equipment in the yard.
- Communicate any visible damage of equipment to the Service Department
- Keep the yard clean and presentable to customers
- General facility maintenance
- Uses Dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently
- Must be able to pass a post-job offer drug screen & physical
- This position requires that the applicant have a satisfactory background check prior to accepting the position
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and complete duties under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of an organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be able to follow directions on priorities of machines scheduled to leave the yard.
- Must be organized and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a safe worker with the ability to climb ladders and moveable stairs and lift 50 pounds, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance. This position also requires you to frequently stand, walk, kneel, crouch, and bend.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) Experience with a variety of equipment preferred but not required. Hourly wage is commensurate with experience.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life, Accident, Disability and Hospital Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off