Iron Source Rental Policies
Iron Source rents just about any equipment you could need – for a complete rental listing, be sure to contact us today. All rentals must abide by Iron Source policies:
- Customer must call a minimum of 2 hours prior to delivery or pick-up.
- Rentals are based on 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, 160 hours per month.
- Hauling, tax and insurance are not included in rental rates. Proof of insurance must be produced.
- If proof of insurance is not provided Iron Source can charge an optional 13% damage waiver.
- Damage waiver relieves customer of responsiblity of accidental damage to equipment.
- Damage waiver does not cover abuse or neglect. Missing Items are also not covered.
- A cleaning fee based on time and maintenance may be charged for the return of overly dirty machines.
- No credit will be given to customers due to inclement weather conditions.
- Rental agreements and credit applications must be completed and signed.
- All rentals are payable in advance and subject to prior sales.
- All rental machines must be returned with a full tank of fuel.
For more information, contact Iron Source today.